Sunday, January 9, 2011

So There Was This Girl ..

Who loves loves loves handmaking things!

I've made more stuff and YEA! I'd like to thank those who supported me and my love for handmade stuff. So here's somemore stuff that I made. (: AND THEY ARE FOR SALE. (: DON'T forget that you can clickclickCLICK to enlarge the photos for a better look. (;



















So this is a bracelet/wristband/hippie headband thingamajiggy. It's really cool and it's quite long (ask me for the actual measurement if you'd like to know). I think it's really cool. I only have this colour at the moment.


Price: RM5. (:


Status: 1 Available. CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE




















I tied a double knot to tie it together.


 











This is a set jewelry? That consists of a super cool necklace, super cool ring and a super cool bracelet. It's cool 'cause it's like black and it can match with almost ANYTHING. You can request for some change of colours like if you don't want it to be FULL BLACK. If you'd like to buy the whole thing (3 of the pieces), It will only cost you RM30, RM5 cheaper! (:


 


















It's a ball pendant with chain fringe necklace. It's a medium length necklace. 63cm. It should go over anyone's head. I "test-drived" it.

Price: RM10.

Status: 1 Available. Available for remakes.


























This is a super super cool ring. I don't know how to describe it. It's just COOL. You'll have to let me know around how big your finger is so I can adjust the ring band's width 'cause the band is NOT ADJUSTABLE. BUT IT'S STILL COOL. (8 Please do not hesitate to ask me for a better photo of the ring 'cause I know this photo is kinda sucky.

Price: RM10 only! (:

Status: Just order it from me! ;D


    





























This is a stretchy bracelet, well 3 stretchy bracelets combined into 1 using 2 super cool connectors. I didn't know where to buy connector beads so I KINDA created it. It's really unique and I like it a lot. I don't think you can find this ONE-O'-A-KIND bracelet outside. TEEHEE

Price: RM15
Status: 1 SOLD. Available for remakes.














Another pop tab bracelet and this one is made out soda pop tabs. The previous one (gold) was made out of beer pop tabs. IT'S A GREEN THING.

Price: RM15
Status: 2 Available.





Mythbuster: Pearls are NOT for grandmas only.
They are all the rage right now and I can see why. They look really classy but when you stack them with different colour pearls they look really sweet and well funky, I guess? (x This is an awesome stacked pearl bracelet with a black ribbon (removable).

Price: RM15

Status: 1 Available. Available for remakes.














This is a limited edition button and I made it into a BUTTON RING. I've been looking around for this kind/type of button but have never come accross it. How I got them is a secret (:. And I only have a few. So grab 'em while you still can! It's sewed on to a ring post with embroidery thread so it won't come off easily and it gives it a more "button-y" feel compared to when you glue it on. If you're buying one, don't worry, only mine has a black dot, the rest of them are perfectly WHITE. :D It's the size of a 50 cent coin. Once all sold, you can NEVER get them.

Price: RM12
Status: 3 Available, 2 SOLD.














The adjustable ring post/band.

So I hope you all liked that and please don't forget my stuff can be ORDERED. They won't go out of stock unless stated BUT you can request for them. Just drop me a message or e-mail. (: I appreciate comments too! THANK YOU. You can even ask me to make you something and I'll try my best and see. I can fix up some pretty simple jewelry too. Just ask me. (:

♥ charmaineee (:

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!
    haha!
    anyway,eager to peep at my "on the way" dreamcatcher...haha!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you CHIN CHIN . (:
    I will upload it TOMORROW ! :P

    ReplyDelete