Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bits And Pieces .

A 'lil bit of this and a 'lil bit of that. That's what this post is about. (: OH and there are quite a lot of CHANGE OF PRICE so please look through. (:







































Firstly, to anyone who is interested in buying my HANDMADE dreamcatchers. Here are some I have made/sold. Normally I sell them as a keychain. If you want it without the keychain hook, please ask me for more info. I'm sorry for the price change, everything has gone up. /: These dreamcatchers are 6cm in diameter. You can have it smaller or bigger or like what one of my friends did, make it into a neckalce. You can CUSTOMISE your dreamcatcher too! Again, just ask me. (:

Price: RM20

Status: Based on orders, just drop me a message. (: 7 SOLD

I know my stuff maybe a tad bit expensive but they are handmade and my cost isn't cheap. |:




















I just wanted to show you all the card I made for a neighbour who migrated. What do you think? :D Rabbit Chinese New Year!!

Anything else just drop me a message at the chat box. Thankiies.

♥ charmaineee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment