Monday, November 29, 2010

Oopsie Daisy ! O:

Hey there if anyone is reading. (:

I made some new stuff and they are for sale. So here they are. (: ClickclickCLICK to enlarge the images! O_O All the awesome possum stuff are HANDMADE. :D














Golden pop tab bracelet bangle with black ribbon. Also comes in WHITE. Readjustable. Cool and chic and it's a GREEN thing! :D

Price: RM15. (:

Status: 3 SOLD.














Puffy hearts charm bracelet. 5 cute puffy hearts as charms on a bracelet. Awesome stuff. (: Please note that I put in a lot of effort and time to make those hearts. (:

Price: RM20

Status: 1 Available















Strawberry heart necklace. (: ♥ Red heart pendant with ribbon necklace and lobster hook. Length is around 47cm-50cm .

Price: RM10

Status: 7 SOLD.


























Rose ring with ADJUSTABLE ring band. I really like it very much. I don't know why. ♥ Super awesome coolness. :D Great for dressing up.

Price: RM10

Status: White - 3 SOLD
            Pink - 3 SOLD
            To place an order for either rings, drop me a message. (:


I hope you've enjoyed my photos and, stuff? Since Christmas is coming and I do believe I sell QUITE cheap accesories, why not buy some for your friends as gifts? :D

GREAT AS GIFTS. Hahaha.

Anyways, Happy Holidays and enjoy all of you. (:

Sorry about the tutorial thing. I couldn't get my hands on the photos so 'til next post! :D

♥ charmaineee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment