Monday, January 31, 2011

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

THE TOWNSMAN or rather in this case townswoman HAS SOMETHING TO SAY.

Hello hello! Sorry for not updating in a long(?) time. I've go some important news.

Firstly, I would like to apologise to those who has been asking for the rose rings. They are CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. So very sorry. Good news is that you can "book" them. Just let me know and I'll get you yours as soon as I can. (:

Secondly, I am very very sad to have to annonce this but, the SPIDER PENDANT and DRAGONFLY PENDANT are no longer available until further notice. But if you really want it, you can tell me and I will tell you why they're no longer in production (is that the right word?).

Thirdly, I've been really busy, and still am, so please do forgive me for the lack of updates. One will be coming right up when I get the photos! :D I've got a necklace and a headband and maybe something else. ;) So, do check back!

Fourthly (I don't know if such a word exists), I recieved some last minute orders recently and, don't get me wrong, I was really happy about the feedback I was getting but I found out last minute orders are reallyREALLY bad for me. So I ask any dear buyers to pleasePLEASE read the T&T T&C BEFORE ordering. :x But if it is really really urgent, I will try my best!

Fifthly (please note I'm making up words as I am typing), I am sorry for the horrible way I've been handing you your items because I thought it was more eco-friendly and what not. But I felt it was very unprofesional (BAHAHA) and I went looking around. People use crepe paper for wrapping up stuff and I've got LOTS of crepe paper left so, from now onwards, your items will most likely be wrapped up in some dark brown crepe paper. :D Please let me know if you do not wish to have your items wrapped/packed or rather wrapped/paked in other ways.

Sixthly, GIFT WRAPPING SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!! Heehee. For a teenytiny fee, say RM1=/, I'll wrap gifts according to the occasion. (:

Seventhly, I would like to thank ALL OF YOU for the love and support. Huge hugs to those who would accept it! :D

I've got to go decorate my popo's house now. Be back with AWESOME stuff :D

♥ charmaineee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment