Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello Hello . (:

I . Am . BACK! :D

Just came here to up some photos. (:

Just wanted to know anyone who is interested in these... Stuff?

THANKS if you've dropped by. Sorry for being so inactive. Will be posting up a Chat Box soon! Spam it with all your ideas and opinions! :D

Please CLICKclickclick on images to ENLARGE! O:

Bag charms . The bigger ones are used as pendants. Smaller ones are used as charms.















HIPPIE HEADBANDS!! Different size, different price. Length is around 1 meter. (:















More charms and pendants. I forgot to post the snowflake. Those are puffed hearts. I'm planning to make them into earrings. Anyone want any? The anchor is one of my favourite pendants. :D NAUTICAL!

Everything is 100% handmade with love.

Also, I would like to thank one of my closest friends FILA for the awesome shopping trip. (: Thank you you horse. :B

COMING SOON, VERY SOON. Make sure you stick around:
Rose rings
Pop tab bracelets
Pop tab headbands
Jeans scrunchie
JEANS SCRUNCHIE TUTORIAL . :D
and manyMANY more...

♥ charmaineee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment