Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Button Brain.

My brains's been infected by the Buttons. Hence, my love for cool and hiptoyourheart BUTTON RINGS!

Psst! All these are for sale at RM10 each! O:














This button ring gives me an Umbrella-like feel of both Spring and Autumn. :D Great for sunny AND rainy day outfits. I love MY umbrella. Do you?

Status: Available















I squealed with delight when I found this baby! It reminded so much of a vanilla-chocolate swirl puff cookie thing. Sweettooths, attention! :3

Status: Available















Aztec designs and Earth-y colours never seem to die. They love everyone and I don't know 'bout everyone, but I sure love them. Aztec ring! ♥

Status: Available















This ring is actually more silver-er. Lighting I guess. Reminds me of Cornetto and iced cake! O: Om nom nom. Sweettooths, attention! :D

Status: Reserved















Tell me who doesn't love pie? Be it savoury, sweet, Asian or Western, pie is something we share in common. (: Don't you think this lovely one reminds you of a ♥ shaped chocolate molten lava pie with the crusts done just right?! RAWR! SWEETTOOTHS, ATTACK! >:D

Status: Available


Grab before they're gone! O: Unique and fun buttons on adjustable ring posts. (:

♥ charmaineee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment